Monday 8 February 2016

Monday inspiration : Kids' craft corner


Let’s start this week wit a good vibe and a splash of creativity and colour. 
Do you have crafty kids?
 I thought that all children like to  “get dirty” and create, each time there is a possibility, but it is really not always the case. My older son Frank which is now 9 was never really interested in crafting, except for drawing. He likes to draw very precise and with a lot of details. 
My five-years old Robert absolutely loves to get dirty hands! If he gets tubes of paint,  he will paint not only paper, table but his face and hands too…if allowed! He disappears into another world when he creates, and I call him our little artist. We created a small craft corner for him at our home, which might not look so professional as these ones, but 3 shelfs and a good organising helps to keep it all under control. What is important in my option ? For sure a place close to a day light , desk or a table and above or next to it,  few planks to put all the materials. 

How to create perfect Kids' craft corner
How to create perfect Kids' craft corner
How to create perfect Kids' craft corner

Absolutely love this craft corner so well organised! 
Only the table is really to small in my opinion for all 3 kids which would like to make a use of this corner. Maybe long table next to the window would be more practical and just some little stools. 

How to create perfect Kids' craft corner
How to create perfect Kids' craft corner
well organized Kids' craft corner

This room looks like a dream place to me, and I’m sure to my boys too!
 I don’t dare to even show it to them….I wish we had a bigger house to do something similar. 
Big and little storage, cups, drawers and a place to expose the art work! I’m jealous.


well organized Kids' craft corner
This last example is the most modern and sophisticated one. 
It can be made in a corner of a living room. 
well organized Kids' craft corner

I took some of the pictures from an amazing site at The Artful Parent
which I advice to check, if you are looking for inspiration for crafting with your children. 


Thank you for inspiration, photo’s : 1 -23 / 4 - 5 - 6/7- 8 -9 / 10 -11