Tuesday 27 May 2014

NEW - K desk from Rafa-kids

Rafa-kids new K desk
modern kids desk from Rafa-kids
modern kids desk from Rafa-kids in open position

Finally I can show you our new Rafa-kids K desk

I could not sit still for few weeks. There was a lot of testing going on, prototyping and I thought the process and trouble shooting will never end. My partner in business/life is a perfectionist and I'm a short tempered lady, so its not so easy sometimes. I always try to say to myself , when I can't speed up the process 'good thing's need time' . This is so true…

Now we can proudly present our K desk and we hope you will like this new piece of furniture as much as we do. The K desk is simply named after it's leg shape. When you look at old industrial drawing desks, many of them have the legs like that. We also like the old school desks with lid and hidden space inside so much. I think we managed to make a modern and new version of it! A modern desk, which is not only for kids, but also parents. A beautiful and good design which will last for years. 


Do you want to see more , please have a look :  k-desk

modern desk from Rafa-kids
desk for kids Rafa-kids
modern detail - minimal desk from Rafa-kids

few 'behind the scene' iPhone photo's from last Monday when we shot the desk
photo session desk for kids Rafa-kids
photo session desk for kids Rafa-kids
 desk and a teen bed from  Rafa-kids